Friday, April 18, 2008

Brittish Brilliance!

There are many things I like. There are many things I think about, follow, muse, reflect upon, and watch. I wouldn't call myself a rennaisance man because while I am interested in and do many things, I'm only good at a handful... unlike DaVinci, that overachieving know-it-all.

One thing I do know how to do is write. Which is good for blogging, emails, and get well cards. Another thing is I can appreciate really good content, even if it's off the beaten path -- even if it's not mine!

For those of you who don't look at the Digg List everyday, or who hate video games and the people who play them, I am going to introduce to you one of the funniest Britons since Monty Python -- or Mitchell and Webb, but they are still in their first season. Believe it when I tell you that I will be talking more about them in the future. Oh, and Graham Norton. He's hilarious as well!

Anyway, what I really wanted to cover was the extending of a helping hand to those who really, really need it by introducing you to Zero Punctuation, hosted at The Escapist Magazine (with new ones every Wednesday). Here is Yahtzee and his latest Magnum Opus!

(A word of Caution: Yahtzee is British, but that just means that his occasional cuss word is spoken in a Brittish accent.)


Wasn't that simply brilliant!? I've seen them all and can't get enough. I don't think he invented the phrase, "Pants-On-Head Retarded," but he uses it often enough.

And I for one salute him for it. Thank you, Yahtzee!


TGAPGeorge
Write like you don't have a backspace and edit later...
ShinyPen.com

No comments: